I thoroughly enjoyed all of the group presentations and was glad to be surrounded by such creative people. While my group chose several different subjects to explore, and sufficiently so, I think one overall theme was a better route to go after seeing all the other groups. I got so many ideas for individual topics after the presenations were over- good job, everyone!
Highlights:
Group 1: My group. We forgot to include a couple of things we were going to do, and did in practice time, but not in the presentation. It would have been better if we would have memorized our scripts. I think we had the most people in our group (8), so to get together and make decisions was difficult for as much input as everyone desired to have. Overall, I think our presentation came together smoothly and I was pleased with our efforts.
Group 6 was excellent. They really took a creative and unique approach to what they wanted to convey, as well as the subject matter itself. I was pleased to make the connections they made through their presentation- I never really took the time to weave together fairy tales and Nabokov throughout the semester. Great work!
The movie group was also impressive because it must have taken a long time to film it. I loved the theme of chess because it was so apparent throughout- it was also something I had originally proposed to my group because it was so interesting. Thank you for your great effort!
As to all the other groups- thank you, too. Your creativity truly is inspiring.
20 Inspirador Joyeria Para Anillos De Compromiso
-
[image: 0 50 caraat diamanten solitaire verlovingsring in geel goud]
*Joyeria Para Anillos De Compromiso* el regalo perfecto para mam en su d a
Joyer a Mur...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment